BEGINNERS DANCE CLASSES
All the info you need about joining our classes, what to wear, what it costs.
Transform yourself through the magic of dance.
Fabulous ME-time every week, a great way to de-stress in the comfort of your own home!
Learn simple dance routines while we build up your fitness levels, flexibility and coordination. Specially designed for the mature beginner dancer.
Our classes are specifically for women over 40 who love dance, hate eight reps of everything, and want more than a dancefit class.
DO REMEMBER that regular attendance will see you achieving greater progress than attending irregularly. Our classes build up from week to week, so you will miss out if you miss too many!
- 55 minutes per class
- Classes cover warmups, several dance routines in different styles, a little technique and styling, and a stretch cooldown to end the class
- 2021 class fees will be made available in December 2020. Contact us for details as we are in the process of changing our fee structure.
WHAT TO WEAR
- Takkies & t-shirt/pants or gym clothes
- Split sole trainers can be bought at MRP Sport – online or in their stores. If you intend to continue with dance classes, they will be a worthwhile investment.
WHAT YOU NEED
- Sweat towel
- A smile and some Diva attitude!